What is a product catalog?
A product catalog is a comprehensive document or electronic database that lists all the products and services offered by a business to its customers. It provides customers with an easy and convenient way to browse and compare the available products, and make informed purchasing decisions. A product catalog can be produced in various formats, such as printed brochures, electronic PDFs, or online databases.
What information is shown in a product catalog?
A product catalog typically includes the following information:
- Product descriptions: A detailed description of each product, including its features, benefits, and specifications.
- Product images: High-quality images of each product, showcasing the item from various angles to provide customers with a better idea of what the product looks like.
- Pricing information: The price of each product, including any discounts or promotions that may be available.
- Technical specifications: Details of the product's technical specifications, such as its size, weight, material, and other relevant information.
- Safety information: Details about how the product should be used or not used, or how the product can be maintained. For food products, this can come in the form of food allergy warnings.
- Ordering and delivery information: Details on how to order the product, including payment and delivery options.
- Related products: Suggestions for other products that may complement or enhance the primary product, or products that are frequently purchased together.