Building and construction
Number of SKUs
NOK 1.4 billion
Aspect4 ERP, Sitecore, NOBB
We evaluated many PIM solutions and selected Bluestone PIM based on its easy user interface, advanced data modeling, and modern application programming interface. Saas delivery made the choice even easier. We have integrated Bluestone PIM with our content management system Sitecore, and it all works very smoothly. Bluestone has proven to be a solid partner and enabled us to increase our digital business volume dramatically.
Joakim Solem, eCommerce Manager at Neumann
- Neumann extracts rich product information, including images, datasheets, and documentation, from an industry database. The data is provided by manufacturers, and at times it is not optimized for customer experience.
- The sheer volume of Neumann's product portfolio calls for advanced technical solutions to ensure the high performance of their eCommerce website.
- Neumann's category managers are responsible for overseeing all product categories. Their work involves much more than updating product content, so automating routine tasks is both necessary and crucial.
- Bluestone PIM became the master copy for all of Neumann's product information, making it possible to enrich or override industry database content as needed.
- The platform enabled the processing of product content on the fly, e.g. smart-cropping images and caching them for fast delivery.
- To make category maintenance easier, a directory structure is automatically built for product entries sourced from an external database. These entries are also pre-filled with basic category-level attributes (e.g. color and size).
- Product information is rich and consistent and meets Neumann's high standards for customer experience.
- Any changes in product information sync seamlessly with Neumann's eCommerce platform.
- Neumann's category managers are well-supported in overseeing their categories and can focus more of their efforts on growing the product portfolio.
Free case study
PIM in B2B Sales